REGISTERING YOUR FOAL
Please register your foal with the ACPS Purebred, Halfbred, or Connemara Sport Horse. ALL foals bred to HCH stallions are eligible for one of these registrations.
An AI (Artificial Insemination) form will be included in your shipment of semen. DO NOT THROW IT AWAY AND DO NOT SEND IT BACK WITH THE CONTAINER.
1) Have your vet sign and date this form.
2) When your mare is confirmed in foal send it to the ACPS secretary.
3) When your foal is born, you can complete the registration process by downloading the Registration forms from the ACPS website:
4) Send in the forms with payment and your foal is eligible for ACPS year end awards.
__________________________________________________________Following Information taken from the ACPS website (January 2022). Check with the ACPS website to ensure the policies, procedures and costs when you are ready to register your foal.
ACPS Fees for Members; Fees are doubled for non-members.
-Temporary Foal Certificate (TFC) - $85 from birth to 6 months (includes DNA sample kit, Microchip, and USEF lifetime number)
-$100 over 6 months to 2 yrs. Does not include USEF Lifetime number if over one year old. All must have Sire and Dam HWSD results recorded with ACPS or lab document to prove status. All foals will be DNA sampled.
-Permanent registration for mares and geldings over age 2 without a TFC: $150 and includes DNA test, HWSD test if needed, Microchip.
- Temporary Foal Certificate (TFC) - $85.00 Birth to 6 months, includes microchip, DNA sample kit, and USEF lifetime number. Be sure to register in the year foal was born otherwise a USEF number will not be issued through ACPS. If you geld your colt before age 2 you may apply directly for permanent registration.
- $100 over 6 months to 2 years. Does not include USEF Lifetime number if over one year old. All must have Sire and Dam HWSD results recorded with ACPS or lab document to prove status. All foals will be DNA sampled.
-Permanent registration for mares and geldings (with proof of castration) over the age of 2 without a TFC $150.00
Connemara Sport Horse Registration
-Eligible for registration: At least one parent (either the sire or dam) must be an ACPS registered halfbred Connemara.
-A one-time registration process. Fee for mare or gelding up to 6 months of age is $85: after six months the fee is $100. Includes a DNA sample kit, Microchip, and USEF Lifetime Number
We accept PayPal or Venmo for Stallion Service and Booking Fees