Stallion Breeding Auction *ArdCeltic Art
Help Send Missy Ransehousen and Critical Decision to the 2009 Burghley Three Day Event
Missy Ransehousen is currently on the USEF Eventing High Performance List and training with several other Team members who will be representing the US at Burghley, the longest continuous running international event. Missy's current 4* partner is Critical Decision (BG), a 17.1 hand bay Warmblood/Thoroughbred gelding. Missy and BG placed third in the 2008 Rolex Kentucky three Day Event.
Missy established herself as an outstanding rider early in her career. As a Young Rider, she brought home the Gold Medal from the 1988 Young Rider Championships, where she was also awarded the Good Sportsmanship Award. She received the Markham Trophy, USET's Highest Placed Young Rider at Fair Hill CDI*** in 1989. She continued to focus on her riding career and in 1995 was a member of the Three Day Event Team for the Pan American Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Team won the Silver Medal.
Missy was selected as the coach for the 2000 Para Equestrian Team in Sydney and coached the 2008 Para Equestrian team in Beijing. She continues to serve as their coach.
Imported Connemara Stallion competing Preliminary – Placed 2nd at 2009 USEA Area 3 Preliminary Championships; Won 2008 AECs at Training; Won Adult Amateur High Point Award for score at Second Level Test 1, Poplar Place Farm June 2009
Inspected and approved ISR/Oldenburg NA
Fresh Cooled for AI
Breeding can be used in 2010 breeding season
Dollar value $1100.00
Minimum bid $600.00
Bidding Opens August 1 at 6 AM EST
Bidding Closes August 7th at 12:00 Midnight EST
Note: Each Collection ($250.00) and shipping not included. Contract must be signed and money received before any shipments are made.
Bidding Rules and Instructions:
1. Use “Contact Us” page on this website to submit your bid (be sure to fill out all the information and put your bid amount)
2. Current Bid will be posted on the Hidden Creek Website each day at approximately 12:00 noon, 6:00 PM, and 9:00 PM EST.
3. The bids will be logged in based on the time they are received (by clicking the submit button)
4. MINIMUM BID INCREMENT $50.00 PLEASE
5. Since bids will be updated only 3 times a day, if there are matching bids for the same time period, the earliest submittal time will count.
with questions (do NOT email bids - they will not count unless you use the "contact us" page and click submit.
GOOD LUCK from Hidden Creek Horses!
Status as of August 2nd 12PM EST
Next Bid???? Keep them coming!